To The Point History Of USA By Umair Khan
The History of the United States is an important topic that is included in the CSS exam conducted by the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) of Pakistan. The exam aims to test the candidates’ knowledge of the history of the United States, including its political, social, and economic development.
The History of the United States section of the CSS exam includes a wide range of topics, including:
- Pre-Colonial America: This includes the indigenous peoples of North America and their cultures, as well as the arrival of Europeans and their interactions with Native American societies.
- Colonial America: This includes the establishment of the thirteen colonies, the rise of the slave trade, and the conflicts between the colonists and the British Empire.
- The American Revolution: This includes the events leading up to the Declaration of Independence and the Revolutionary War, as well as the formation of the United States as a new nation.
- The Civil War and Reconstruction: This includes the causes of the Civil War, the events of the war itself, and the aftermath, including the Reconstruction Era.
- Industrialization and Westward Expansion: This includes the growth of industry, the expansion of the railroad system, and the settlement of the West.
- The 20th Century: This includes the Progressive Era, World War I, the Roaring Twenties, the Great Depression, World War II, the Civil Rights Movement, and the Cold War.
Studying the History of the United States is important for CSS aspirants, as it provides a comprehensive understanding of the country’s past, its institutions, and its culture. It is also important for understanding contemporary issues and developments in American society and politics.
The link to Download History Of USA Pdf Book is Given Below.
Check Out More Recommended Books Below
CSS Everyday Books |FPSC & PMS Books Collection
Attention: Please Mention us In the Comment Box If the Download Link is not working.
Click the below download button and wait for timer to start downloading automatically.
Also, Check the Following Books:-)
All Materials & Documents on this website/blog (urdukutabkhanapk.com) are only for Learning & Educational purposes. It is strictly recommended to buy the products from the original owner/publisher of these products. Our intention is not to infringe any copyright policy. If you are the copyright holder of any of the content uploaded on this site and don’t want it to be here. Instead of taking any other action, please contact us. Your complaint would be honored, and the highlighted content will be removed instantly.