MOD Past Papers MCQs – Ministry Of Defence Past Paper MCQs – MOD SINDH RANGERS SUB INSPECTOR MCQs – Ministry Of Defence Mcqs –
Ministry Of Defence Organogram
The Ministry of Defence is an executive ministry of the Government of Pakistan, tasked in defending Pakistan’s national interests and values at home and abroad. It plays a major supporting role to the Pakistan Armed Forces and coordinates with a range of domestic, foreign and inter-governmental bodies.
The existence and functions of the ministry are statutorily defined in Part XII, Chapter II of the Constitution of Pakistan. The responsibilities for procurement, production and disposal of equipment were transferred in 2004 to the Ministry of Defence Production. The Ministry of Defence is one of the largest federal ministries of the Government of Pakistan in terms of budget as well as staff.
For Official Site of MOD Please Visit – https://www.mod.gov.pk/
For Official Site of MOD Recruitments Please Visit: https://www.recruitments.com.pk/
Organizations under Ministry OF Defence: MOD
- Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee (JCSC)
- Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR)
- Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB)
- National Defence University (NDU)
- Strategic Plans Division (SPD)
- National Engineering and Scientific Commission (NESCOM)
- Defence Science and Technology Organisation (DESTO)
- Air Weapons Complex (AWC)
- National Defence Complex (NDC)
- Kahuta Research Laboratories (KRL)
- Military Engineering Services (MES)
- Inter-Services Intelligence Directorate (ISI)
- Pakistan Army
- National Guard
- Frontier Works Organisation
- Pakistan Air Force
- Pakistan Navy
- Pakistan Marines
- Maritime Security Agency
- Pakistan Armed Services Board (PASB)
- Military Accounts Department
- Military Lands and Cantonments Department (MLCD)
- Survey of Pakistan
- Many of Pakistan’s paramilitary organisations such as the Rangers, GB Scouts, Frontier Corps and Coast Guards although officered and operationally directed by the Pakistan Army are administered and paid for by the Ministry of the Interior.
- The Special Communications Organization (SCO) is administratively part of the Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication but is maintained by Pakistan Army Corps of Signals. It was established in July 1976 with the mission of providing telecommunication services for civil government and the general population in AJK and Gilgit-Baltistan
- In 2013 the Airports Security Force (ASF), Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) and Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) were transferred from the MoD to the newly formed Aviation Division of the Cabinet Secretariat. Overseen by a senior civil servant it is ultimately answerable to the Prime Minister.
- The MoD’s Defence Production Division was established in 1972 by President Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto which absorbed existing facilities such as Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF) as well as overseeing the establishment of enterprises such as Heavy Industries Taxila (HIT) and Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC). In 2004 under President Pervez Musharraf the division was upgraded to a separate Ministry of Defence Production (MoDP).
- Following the establishment of the National Command Authority (NCA) in February 2000 the Strategic Plans Division (SPD) oversees the security of enterprises involved in research, development and production related to Pakistan’s nuclear deterrent including the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC), the Ministry of Science & Technology
SINDH RANGERS SUB INSPECTOR SYLLABUS 2021 MCQs
Sindh Rangers Sub Inspector Syllabus 2021
- سلیبس دیکھنے کے لیےوضاحت پر کلک کریں
*********** MOD Past Paper Mcqs – www.urdukutabkhanapk.com **********