Bullying is the use of force, coercion, hurtful teasing, or threat, to abuse, aggressively dominate, or intimidated. Bullying is understood as an abusive, violent, and intimidating behavior carried out physically, verbally, or psychologically between children and adolescents, generally in the school environment.
We make this Unique collection of books on bullying in PDF format available to our community so that you can approach these cases in a methodical way.
Violent behavior is a problem that societies have always dealt with and never seem to stop dealing with. When this violence affects vulnerable populations it becomes an even greater risk to any community.
In recent decades, bullying has seriously affected children and young people, as well as the rest of the actors in the educational community, giving rise to regrettable cases that have even led to the death of those whose physical, mental, and emotional health has been violated. With this selection of books on bullying, we intend to contribute a little bit to an effective intervention aimed at solving the problem.
The mistreatment that occurs in bullying is systematic, continuous, and intentional with the firm purpose of diminishing and hindering the performance of the victim. It is also a power dynamic, since the bullied is usually someone who is unsure of themself, has low self-esteem, and is weak when it comes to defending themself. This allows the bully to place themself in a position of superiority by force.
Bullying usually increases in intensity until it seriously affects the child or adolescent. In turn, there may be different types of bullying, among which we can mention:
- Physical bullying: This involves hitting, kicking, or any type of aggression towards the body and is usually the most common at school.
- Verbal bullying: Language is used in an offensive and discriminatory way, in the form of teasing, insults, gossip, and verbal humiliation.
- Social bullying: It involves strategies to isolate the bullied, through social, or economic discrimination, or indifference.
- Cyberbullying: Occurs through social networks, and the propagation of false or threatening messages spread rapidly.
Complete List Of Books on Bullying In Pdf Format | Bullying Books in Pdf
1) Causes and Consequences of Bullying By Molly Maloney
Source: Union Digital Works
2) A Study of Personal and Environmental Factors Influencing Bullying By Su Jeong Kim
3) A Systematic Review of Bullying Prevention Programs in Schools By Ashley R Lanigan
4) Bullying in School Prevalence Contributing Factors and Interventions By Valerie L Marsh
Source: University of Rochester
5) Bullying and Mental Health Guidance for Teachers and Other Professionals By Anti Bullying Alliance
Source: Anti-Bullying Alliance
6) Bullying What It is and How to Help Your Child By Private School Affidavit
Source: Private School Affidavit
7) A Critical Review of Literature Understanding Bullying Behaviors of Children By Stacey Baier
Source: University of Wisconsin Stout
8) The Impact of Personality Traits and Physical Punishment on Bullying By Jessica Hallstrom, Therese Olsson
Source: DiVA Portal
9) Bullying (Article By Jina S Yoon, Karen Kerber)
10) What Characteristics of Bullying Bullying Victims and Schools are Associated with Increased Reporting of Bullying to School Officials By Anthony Petrosino, Sarah Guckenburg, Jill DeVoe
11) Influence of Peer Bullying on Student Engagement in School Activities the Case of Secondary Schools in Laikipia County Kenya By Andama Edwin Ombasa
12) Bullying (Presentation By City of Winston Salem NC)
Source: City of Winston Salem NC
13) The 3 Rs for Bullying Prevention Recognize Respond and Report (Article By Lori Ernsperger)
Source: Autism Society
14) Types of Bullying in the Senior High School in Ghana (Article By Kwasi Otopa Antiri)
15) Causes of Bullying in Boarding High Schools in Zimbabwe (Article By Kudenga Mugove)
14) Bullying at School Recommendations for Teachers and Parents (Article By School of Education University of Delaware)
15) Bullying and its Effect on Mental Wellbeing of the Students A Case Study in Two Different Schools (Article By Uswah Bokhari, Uswah Shoaib, Farhat Ijaz)
Source: Discoveries Journals
16) What Makes Bullying Happen in School Reviewing Contextual Characteristics Surrounding Individual and Intervention Programs on Bullying (Article By Jung Youn Ah)
Source: Elementary Education Online
Read and Download More Recommended Books Below
Other than competitive examinations books like CSS and PMS books, we have a huge collection of Medical Books, Engineering Books, Law Books, Research Books, and general books for example Urdu pdf books, Urdu Novels, Urdu grammar books, English Novels, Islamic books pdf Urdu, Urdu Poetry pdf (Urdu Shyri), English Poetry pdf, Urdu pdf books, Computer & IT Pdf, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) in Urdu), Pdf Funny & Comedy Books, Urdu stories for kids, Urdu Funny Jokes pdf, Quran in Pdf, Hadith Books Urdu pdf, Hadith Books English Pdf, Urdu English Dictionary pdf, Pashto Book, Arabic Pdf Books, Persian to Urdu Dictionary pdf book, Educational Books Pdf, Academic pdf, CSS books pdf, Forces Test Guide, Police Test Guide, Tohfa Shadi (Marriage Gift ) pdf Books, History Pdf Books, urdu books downloadable,urdu books.pdf, urdu books pdf free download, urdu books pdf, urdu books pdf free download, free urdu books, urdu books free download, urdu pdf books,free true crime books, drama pdf book, drama book pdf, online drama books,monkeypen,monkey reading, relationship books free, read true crime books online free, psychoanalysis therapy books pdf, free gangster books,russian ebooks download, nursery book pdf download, foreign ebooks, free urban books online download, fiction short stories pdf, humor ebooks, love stories novels pdf, storytelling books pdf, religion ebooks, transport ebook, vietnamese ebooks, horror stories – pdf, short story ebooks,cooking ebooks, love poetry books pdf, technology ebooks, vietnamese ebooks free download, free game ebooks, read raunchy books online free, free science fiction ebooks epub, polish language ebooks, best british books, adventure books free, general ebooks download, pdf novel in english, the children’s story pdf, free electronic ebooks, america 2020 free ebook, america 2022 free ebook, the world of children 3rd edition pdf, karl may books in english free download, free english learning pdf books download, spoken english books free download, harry potter books 1-7 free download pdf,best indoor growing books pdf free download, zane books free pdf download, watchman nee books pdf free download, marriage counseling books pdf free download,john maxwell books pdf free download, herbal medicine books free download pdf, medical billing and coding books free download pdf, james patterson books pdf free download, the three magical books of solomon pdf free download,wood carving books; free download pdf, chuck missler books pdf free download, drawing books for beginners pdf free download,free hvac books pdf download, for dummies books pdf free download, chinese language learning books pdf free download, motivational books free download pdf, acupuncture books free download pdf, computer hacking books pdf free download, anesthesia books pdf free download, the book thief free pdf books download, walter foster books pdf free download,kevin zadai books pdf free download, basic mathematics books pdf free download,
psychoanalysis textbook pdf, sigmund freud books pdf free download, books org pdf, sigmund, freud books pdf drive, the everything psychology book pdf, depression book pdf, textbook of psychoanalysis, psychoanalysis therapy books pdf free download, psychoanalysis therapy books pdf download, psychoanalysis therapy books pdf free, antidepression pdf books, mind study books, psychology books for beginners, best psychology books on human behavior, sports psychology books, forensic psychology books, dark psychology books, ap psychology books,human psychology books, trading psychology books, best sport psychology books, positive psychology books, behavioural psychology books, criminal psychology books, top psychology books, money psychology books, best psychology books of all time, evolutionary psychology books, cognitive psychology books, social psychology books, best dark psychology books, best psychology books for beginners, psychology books for free, developmental psychology books, free psychology books, christian psychology books, psychology books for students, sexual psychology books, best selling psychology books, serial killer psychology books, dog psychology books, relationship psychology books, black psychology books, black psychology books, female psychology books, general psychology books, child psychology books, marketing psychology books, health psychology books, women psychology books, top 10 psychology books, consumer psychology books, psychology books for college students, transpersonal psychology books, music psychology books,
All Materials & Documents on this website/blog (urdukutabkhanapk.com) are only for Learning & Educational purposes. It is strictly recommended to buy the products from the original owner/publisher of these products. Our intention is not to infringe any copyright policy. If you are the copyright holder of any of the content uploaded on this site and don’t want it to be here. Instead of taking any other action, please contact us. Your complaint would be honored, and the highlighted content will be removed.