How to apply for CSS Exam Online Step By Step | How To Apply on FPSC Website Online
CSS exam is held in February or March every year. Advertisement of CSS exam is published in Popular newspapers countrywide in the month of September – October each year.
Follow the following instructions before applying for CSS Exam
Note: Fill up your application very carefully and double-check it before submission because once you submit an online application there is no way to make changes after submission, so be careful while your online form submission.
Age And Education Eligibility For CSS Exams
Documents Required For CSS Online Application Submission :
- Scan Clearly All Your Required Documents and Save them in a Pc/Laptop or USB Flash Drive Before applying. (soft/ scanned documents size must be less than 30KB without compromising its quality)
- Photographs (Passport Size)
- Original CNIC (Scanned)
- Bank receipt of deposited exam fee (Original Scanned or Clear Picture Challan Form)
- Experience certificate (Must Be Scanned) if applicable
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) If Applicable (Only For Govt. Servants)
- All Other documents (Scanned) as required in the advertisement.
Departmental Permission Certificate For Use Of Government Servants
If an applicant has applied for relaxation of the age limit (by two years), he or she should submit the relevant certificate, duly filled in by the concerned authorities. All such certificates are available on the official website of FPSC.
After the completion of all required documents and challan fee submission, the next step is to have all these documents during your online CSS application submission.
Steps To Apply Online For CSS Application
- Deposit the exam fee in the nearest Govt. Treasury / State Bank of Pakistan / National Bank of Pakistan.
- Fill in the ‘Online Application Form’ on the official website of FPSC. Take a print-out (hard-copy) of the same online form for your future record in case if required.
Online application is compulsory for CSS Exam. Remember the following points for applying online:
- The online application requires personal details, CNIC number, bank details, NOC (For Govt Servants), names of optional subjects, educational details, experience details, and post preferences of the applicant.
- The applicant has to provide all this information carefully and correctly.
- After filling the application, click on the button ‘SUBMIT’ given at the end.
- When you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email of your application. The same email has also a tracking ID of your application.
- You can take a print-out of your submitted application by clicking on “Take Printout” with the help of your CNIC number and tracking ID of your application.
If after submitting your online application, you realize that you have made some mistake while filling the information in the online application, you must correct it on the hard copy of your application and put your signature with it.
All Materials & Documents on this website/blog () are only for Learning & Educational purposes. It is strictly recommended to buy the products from the original owner/publisher of these products.