Caravan Publishers English Grammar and Composition By Hafiz Karim Dad Chughtai.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1: PRECIS WRITING
- What is Précis?
- Essentials of a Good Précis: What to Include in a Précis?
- Avoid the Following: What to Exclude From a Précis?
- The procedure of Précis Writing
- Important Hints and General Guidelines Regarding Précis Writing
- Specific Guidelines Regarding Précis Writing With Illustrations
- Precis of Précis Writing Methods/Rules
- Solved CSS Precis (2015-1983)
- Additional Précis Exercises
Chapter 2: READING COMPREHENSION
- Introduction to Comprehension
- Method / Procedure of Answering Comprehension Questions
- Solutions of Comprehension Questions asked in previous CSS Papers (2015-1986)
- Additional Comprehension Exercises
Chapter 3: GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY
- Part I: GRAMMAR
- Parts of Speech/Word Classes
- 1. Nouns.
- 2. Pronouns
- 3. Adjectives
- 4. Adverbs (Confusion about Adverbs and Adjectives)
- 5. Interjections
- 6. Conjunctions
The Most Demanded Books For CSS Exam Preparations
CSS Everyday Books |FPSC & PMS Books Collection
There are alternate Download Buttons at the End Where You Can Download from there.
IF LINK 1 IS NOT WORKING USE OTHER LINKS TO DOWNLOAD THE BOOK
Download Link 02
Download Link 03
Download Link 04
Download Link 05
All Materials & Documents on this website/blog () are only for Learning & Educational purposes. It is strictly recommended to buy the products from the original owner/publisher of these products.