Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Dewan University (SBBDU) is the flagship university of the Benazir Bhutto Zardari Pakistan Peoples Party in the province of Sindh. The university is located in the city of Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. SBBDU is considered one of the top ten universities in the country.
SBBDU was founded on September 18, 1992, in the city of Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan, by Shaheed Benazir Bhutto, the then-prime minister of Pakistan. The university started with an intake of 60 students and four faculties: Arts, Science, Commerce, and
Admission For the year 2023 in the Following Faculty is announced at Dewan University Karachi.
- Bs (Media Studies)
- BBA 02/04 Years
- BS Account and Finance 04 Years.
- D.P.T (Doctor Of Physical therapy)
- Pharma.D (Doctor Of Pharmacy)
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS AND GUIDELINES
- 2 “E” grades in A-Level exam will not be entertained for accredited programs. i.e. BBA, BSCS, etc. (Conversion should be 50% and above).
- Equivalency from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) is mandatory for O & A Levels/High School Diploma/IB Diploma or equivalent.
- High School Diploma or International Baccalaureate (IB) students appearing for examination from Pakistan shall have to pass Islamiat, Pakistan Studies & Urdu.
- Verification of last degree from Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) is mandatory for all Masters, students.
- Equivalency of international degrees from Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) is mandatory for all Masters student
- Students waiting for results can also apply.
- Admission of Foreign students are subject to clearance from the relevant Agencies/NoC from HEC.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS PROGRAM
For admission in the BBA/BS programs, the candidate must have completed O-Levels (minimum 8 subjects including 5 compulsory subjects; English, Urdu, Maths, Islamiat & Pakistan Studies) and A-levels (minimum 3 Subjects)/ 12th Grade/ Intermediate with minimum 50% marks or equivalent from a recognized institution.
BS Computer Science, candidates with a mathematical background will be preferred.
Admission in the MBA program, the applicant must possess a minimum of 16 years of education/ 4-year Bachelor/ Master’s degree from an HEC-recognized educational institute with a minimum 55% marks/ 2.5 CGPA.
Admission in the EMBA program, the candidate must possess 16-year education or a 4-year bachelor’s degree with a minimum 55% marks/ 2.50 CGPA from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) in any field of study with 3 years of professional work experience (verifiable) at some well-known organization. This requirement is necessary to seek admission in this program.
For Admission in the Master in Project Management program, the applicant must possess a minimum of 16 years of education/ 4-year Bachelor/ Master’s degree from an HEC-recognized educational institute with a minimum 55% marks/ 2.5 CGPA.
- 4 passport-size photographs.
- Matriculation Marks sheet/ O’ levels Marks sheet.
- Matriculation Board certificate.
- Intermediate Mark sheet Certificate/ A’ levels Mark sheet.
- Intermediate Board Certificate.
- Equivalence certificate issued by IBCC (in case of foreign qualifications).
- Bachelor’s Marks Sheet.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Equivalence certificate issued by Higher Education Commission in case of foreign Degree.
- In case of the result/ final document awaiting applicants:
- Undertaking (format of the undertaking is available)
- part-1 mark sheet/ Previous grade sheets
- part-2 admit card/ Statement of entry
How To Apply Online?
Submit Test Application Online
Deposit test fee PKR 1000 at any Bank Islami Branch
Account Title: Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Dewan University
Visit the admission office and submit a bank deposit slip
Email Address Of Dewan University: [email protected]
Post Address: Postal Address: Plot # 30-A/1, Sector 23, Korangi Industrial Area Karachi, 74900-Pakistan.