Civil Law is linked to the regulation of relationships between people and property, essential for the proper functioning of any society. In This Selection of Law Pdf Books, you will be able to study books on Civil Law in PDF format by downloading them with a click and for free.
The selection was made with all those readers interested in civil law in mind, regardless of the reason for their intention. Whether you are dedicated to studying it formally or you want to know how it works for personal purposes, our collection of civil law books will be of great use to you.
When we speak of civil law, we refer to the legal principles and rules that regulate the personal and property relations of human beings, regardless of whether they are natural or juridical. As with any other branch of law, its main objective is to preserve the social order at different levels.
Civil law contains some divisions referring to the law of persons, family, property, and contractual documents, always in relation to a natural or legal figure. Aspects such as identity, marital status, marital relations, family relations, and contractual relations have to do with civil law.
The establishment of fair agreements will be the result that will always be sought from civil law. Hence, one of the fundamental factors is the mediation of conflicts, adhering strictly to the legal and juridical structure of the territory where the case is being dealt with.
This part of the law, as well as the rest, preserves the rights of each person without discriminating against the social and economic conditions, race, beliefs, religion, sexual orientation, or political ideology.
List Of Civil Law Books In Pdf Format | Books About Civil Law
1) Introduction to the Civil Law System By Hiroshi Matsuo
2) Amici Curiae in Civil Law Jurisdictions By The Yale Law Journal
Source: The Yale Law Journal
3) Civil Law and Criminal Law (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2020
Source: Irish Statute Book
4) Civil Law Convention on Corruption By Council of Europe
Source: Council of Europe
5) Civil Procedure and Civil Law Glossary (Article By Various authors)
Source: EJTN Website
6) Contemporary Legal Cultures: Civil Law (Presentation By Uniwersytet Wroclawski)
Source: Uniwersytet Wrocławski
7) The general principles of civil law: their nature, roles, and legitimacy By Martijn W. Hesselink
8) Lecture notes on the introduction to private/civil law By Gábor Péter Palásti
Source: Riga Graduate School of Law
9) The Advantages of the Civil Law Judicial Design as the Model for Emerging Legal Systems By Charles H. Koch Jr
Source: Indiana University Bloomington
10) Intro to civil law legal systems By Scott N. Carlson
Source: Federal Judicial Center
11) Understanding the Civil Law Tradition By P. G. Monateri
List Of Civil Law and Common Law Books
Civil law is the branch of private law that usually regulates private or civil relationships between persons.
Common Law, also known as judicial precedent, is a source of law. That is, they are legal rules that, although not written, are complied with, since they are based on legal precedents.
For more information on these two types of laws, you can consult the Civil Law and Common Law books.
12) The Common Law and Civil Law Traditions
Source: Berkeley Law
13) Comparative Legal Traditions – Introducing the Common Law to Civil Lawyers in Asia (Article By Margaret Fordham)
Source: National University of Singapore
14) Common Law and Civil Law Traditions By Dr. Vivienne O’Connor
Source: Federal Judicial Center
15) Common Law and Civil Law: An Elementary Comparison By Max Rheinstein
16) Civil law influences On the common law. Some reflections on Comparative and Contrastive law By Jerome Frank
17) Common-Law Courts in a Civil-Law System: The Role of United States Federal Courts in Interpreting the Constitution and Laws By Antonin Scalia
Source: Law & Economics Center
18) The Quality of Law in Civil Code and Common Law Regimes: Judicial Incentives, Legal Human Capital and the Evolution of Law By Gillian K. Hadfield
Source: Yale University
19) The Features of the Impact of the Civil and Common Law Traditions Vis-À-Vis The Sources of International Law By Taron Simonyan
Source: Yerevan State University
List Of European and American Civil Law Books
Civil law in both the European and American continents has the same functions or definitions in general terms. However, some rules and laws are different.
The European continent has established certain laws that do not apply or do not exist in the American continent, and vice versa. Therefore, in order to fulfill or practice both laws, one must know and study these differences.
Everything there is to know about civil law on both continents can be found in European and American civil law books.
20) Fiduciary Principles in European Civil Law Systems By Martin Gelter and Geneviève Helleringer
21) US and EU Legal Professions: Two Lawyers Separated by the Same Justice. Common Law and Civil Law Procedures Compared By Ramon Mullerat
Source: University of Pittsburgh
22) Civil Law’s Influence on American Constitutionalism By Thomas H. Lee
23) Canada’s System of Justice By Department of Justice Canada
Source: Department of Justice Canada
Read and Download More Recommended Books Below
All Materials & Documents on this website/blog (urdukutabkhanapk.com) are only for Learning & Educational purposes. It is strictly recommended to buy the products from the original owner/publisher of these products. Our intention is not to infringe any copyright policy. If you are the copyright holder of any of the content uploaded on this site and don’t want it to be here. Instead of taking any other action, please contact us. Your complaint would be honored, and the highlighted content will be removed.