Our selection is made up of books in PDF format, which will allow you to access them in an easy and practical way by Continuing with our effort to provide you with free books that allow you to acquire new knowledge or reinforce the knowledge you already have, we have chosen the most complete books on Labor Law.
Labor Law is known as the branch of law responsible for normalizing the relationships established by concept or because of human labor. It consists of a group of legal rules that are responsible for ensuring compliance with the responsibilities and obligations of the parties involved in an employment relationship.
The main characteristics of Labor Law are:
- Dynamism: it is a law that is constantly evolving, in accordance with the socioeconomic processes of each nation.
- Social: the foundations of this law are aimed at representing the public interest.
- Expansive: this law has been growing since its creation, updating its competencies continuously.
List Of Labor Law Books In Pdf Format
1) Labour Laws and Practice by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
2) Labour Law | Its role, trends, and Potential By International Labour Organization
3) Labour Law and Industrial Relations in Recessionary Times By Michele Tiraboschi
4) Modern policy and legislative responses to child labor By International Labour Organization
5) The New Labor Law By Kate Andrias
Source: Home Bollettino Adapt
6) Labor and Employment Law: A Career Guide By Kyle Edwards and Sarah Robinson
Source: Harvard Law School
7) Child Labor Laws By Department of Industrial Relations Division of Labor Standards Enforcement
Source: California State Portal
8) The Function of Labour Law By University of Pretoria
Source: University of Pretoria
9) An Introduction to Employment Law By Pearson
10) Labour Law By International Labour Organization
11) Labour Law and New Forms of Corporate Organization By Marie-Laure Morin
12) Labour Law and Women Workers: A Case Study of Protective Legislation in Inter-war Greece By Maria Kyriakidou
Source: Die Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung
13) Labour law and development: Creating an enabling regulatory environment and encouraging formalization By Shelley Marshall, John Howe, and Colin Fenwick
14) Labour Law’s Theory of Justice By Brian Langille
Source: IEA de Nantes
15) Human Rights, Social Justice, and Labour Law By Lisa Rodgers
Source: Universitat Pompeu Fabra
16) The Subjects of Labor law: Employees and Other Workers By Guy Davidov, Mark Freedland & Nicola Kountouris
17) Labor Law highlights, 1915 – 2015 By Graham Boone
18) The Goals And Means Of Labor law: a reconceptualization By Riccardo Del Punta
19) Labor Law: An Introduction
Source: Teamsters Local 1150
20) Unit 1: Labour Law By Dr. David Montoya
Source: Universidad de Alicante (UA)
21) Labor Law and Social Legislation
Source: Public Domain
Read and Download More Recommended Books Below
All Materials & Documents on this website/blog (urdukutabkhanapk.com) are only for Learning & Educational purposes. It is strictly recommended to buy the products from the original owner/publisher of these products. Our intention is not to infringe any copyright policy. If you are the copyright holder of any of the content uploaded on this site and don’t want it to be here. Instead of taking any other action, please contact us. Your complaint would be honored, and the highlighted content will be removed.