The struggle for class equality is something that emerged long before the works of Karl Marx and Engels. However, it was the iconic book Manifesto of the Communist Party, written by them in the 19th century, that shaped the historic revolutionary movement. If you are interested in learning more about one of the most studied ideologies in the world, you cannot miss the collection of books on communism in PDF format.
Communism has attempted to establish itself as the predominant political and socioeconomic system at various points in history. However, it has been the application and base errors that have arguably caused those leading it to fail in the attempt. Find out what it is and what is its foundation with our books on communism in PDF format.
Communism can be defined as both a doctrine and a socio-economic and political system that seeks to achieve joint ownership of the means of production and, consequently, the elimination of social classes. Ultimately, it seeks the total abolition of the state.
Its beginnings as a formal doctrine are based on the criticism of capitalism since this would be trigger of social inequality and class struggle. To solve it, communism proposes the distribution of the means of production so that the classic division between rich and poor does not exist.
Pdf Books List About Communism |History Books Pdf
1) What Is Communist Anarchism By Alexander Berkman
Source: Anarchy Archives
2) Terrorism and Communism By Karl Kautsky
Source: University of Zurich
3) Natural history of Communism By Ladislav Kovac
4) Communist Development and the Post-Communist Democratic Deficit By Grigore Pop-Eleches
5) Marx’s Vision of Communism and Sustainable Human Development By Paul Burkett
6) Communism’s Shadow: The Effect of Communist Legacies on Post-Communist Preferences, Evaluations, and Behavior By Grigore Pop Eleches, Joshua A Tucker
Source: Vanderbilt University
7) Communism and Economic Modernization By Mark Harrison
Source: University of Warwick
8) The Long-Lasting Effects of Experiencing Communism on Attitudes Towards Financial Markets By Christine Laudenbach, Ulrike Malmendier, Alexandra Niessen Ruenzi
9) Book Translations as Idea Flows: The Effects of the Collapse of Communism on the Diffusion of knowledge By Ran Abramitzky, Isabelle Sin
10) Communism and Anarchy By Petr Kropotkin
Source: Mr. Rows Namoura Coffee
11) Introduction to Anarchist Communism By Anarchist Zine Library
Source: Anarchist Zine Library
12) The Fundamental Principles of Communism as First By Karl Marx, Fredrick Engels
Source: The Lit Review Podcast
13) Manifesto of the Communist Party By Karl Marx, Fredrick Engels
Source: York University
14) Reflections on Communism Twenty Years after the Fall of the Berlin Wall By Paul Hollander
15) Fundamental Principles of Communist Production and Distribution, Collective work of the Group of International Communists of Holland (GIK), 1930 By Paul Mattick
Source: Communists in Situ WordPress
16) Frederick Engels 1847 Excerpts The Principles of Communism (Article) By Eduard Bernstein, Paul Sweezy, Brian Baggins
17) Socialism, Communism and Revolution (Article) By Al Campbell
18) Capitalism vs. Communism Comparative Essay Assignment (Article) By Mr. Saccullo, Ms. Rosenthal
Source: Your History Site
19) What Women Should Know About Communism (Article) By He Zhen
Source: Columbia University
Read and Download More Recommended Books Below
All Materials & Documents on this website/blog (urdukutabkhanapk.com) are only for Learning & Educational purposes. It is strictly recommended to buy the products from the original owner/publisher of these products. Our intention is not to infringe any copyright policy. If you are the copyright holder of any of the content uploaded on this site and don’t want it to be here. Instead of taking any other action, please contact us. Your complaint would be honored, and the highlighted content will be removed instantly.