Law is a very extensive subject, so it has a large number of branches that we have dedicated ourselves to disseminating through our virtual library. On this occasion, we present to you a collection of constitutional law books in PDF format that we know you will enjoy, due to their relevant content.
Constitutional law is a fundamental key to the defense of human rights and the full development of the world’s democracies. With it, you can enforce the sovereignty of countries but also maintain the necessary limits, from a legal point of view, of governments. Study this interesting area of law with our constitutional law books.
But what is constitutional law? It is the branch of public law that deals with the study of the principles, laws, and concepts that constitute the raison d’être of a nation-state and that are established in a Magna Carta or constitution. It also deals with the forms of government and the regulation of public powers, their relationship with citizens, and their fundamental rights, which are provided for in the legal framework of a country.
This branch of law must guarantee the rights of citizens, regardless of the interests and wills of governments, somehow part of a defense mechanism that limits the power and gives space to the people to enjoy their freedoms.
For the application of the law, especially of the legal norm established in the constitution, constitutional law has different judicial bodies that deal with the interpretation and execution of the law, such as the Supreme Court and its constitutional chamber.
List Of Constitutional Law books In Pdf Format | Constitutional Law Pdf Books
1) Constitution Making An Introduction By Mark Tushnet
Source: Texas Law Review
2) Constitutional Law By Emory University School of Law
Source: Emory University School of Law
3) The Scope of Judicial Law Making in Constitutional Law and Public Law By The Supreme Court
Source: The Supreme Court
4) Constitutions and constitutional law by Moscow State Law University
5) What is a Constitution, Principles, and Concepts By Elliot Bulmer
Source: International IDEA
6) LAW 243 By National Open University Nigeria
Source: National open university Nigeria
7) Constitutional Law I By Sileshi Zeyohannes, Dagnachew Asrat
Source: WordPress Ethiopian Legal Brief
8) Effectuating the Constitution Constitutional Law in View of Economic and Social Progress By Dr. Ulrich Karpen
9) The Inevitable Globalization of Constitutional Law By Mark Tushnet
10) Modes of Constitutional Interpretation By Brandon J Murrill
11) What is Constitutional Interpretation By Goncalo de Almeida Ribeiro
12) Why the Constitution is so Important (Article By Parliament of South Africa)
Source: Parliament of South Africa
13) Towards a Theory of Constitutional Unamendability on the Nature and Scope of the Constitutional Amendment Powers By Yaniv Roznai
Source: Jus Politicum
14) The rule of law and the constitution a short overview By The Supreme Court of New South Wales
15) From Constitution to Constitutionalism A Global Framework for Legitimate Public Power Systems By Larry Cata Backer
Source: Penn State Law Review
16) An Introduction to Constitutional Interpretation By Gerard J Clark
Source: Suffolk University in Boston
Read and Download More Recommended Books Below
All Materials & Documents on this website/blog (urdukutabkhanapk.com) are only for Learning & Educational purposes. It is strictly recommended to buy the products from the original owner/publisher of these products. Our intention is not to infringe any copyright policy. If you are the copyright holder of any of the content uploaded on this site and don’t want it to be here. Instead of taking any other action, please contact us. Your complaint would be honored, and the highlighted content wi