The welfare of the millions of citizens that inhabit a nation depends on good public administration. Therefore, we understand its historical and current relevance, generating in us the commitment to create a selection of books on administrative law in PDF format that is at the level of researchers and students of our community.
Public administration is complex and quite broad, so it requires well-prepared professionals to exercise their work in this area and in the different instances that compose it. That is why we have made a careful selection of books on administrative law to achieve this purpose.
We can define administrative law as the branch of public law that is responsible for regulating the actions, performance, duties, powers, and structure of public administration and legal relations with other entities arising from it.
Throughout time, it has been the function of the public administration to maintain the proper functioning of public services that in general provide welfare, and security and allow the development of different tasks such as educational, social, and economic. Hence the importance of the professional practice of administrative law.
This branch of law has in turn other sub-branches, among which we can mention: functional administrative law, organic administrative law, administrative procedural law, environmental law, municipal law, public procurement, immigration law, and urban law, among others.
Administrative law is autonomous because it has its own principles, local because it is at the service of the policy of each country, and common and exorbitant because it exceeds the sphere of public law.
Learn much more about this important subject by exploring our more than 10 administrative law books in PDF format and downloading them to any of your electronic devices for free from this section of our virtual library.
List Of 15 Administrative Law books Pdf Download
1) Administrative Law By Andres Molina Gimenez
Source: University of Alicante
2) Administrative Law By Abraham Yohannes, Desta G/Michael
Source: Law Ethiopia
3) General Administrative Law ACT By Legislationline
4) The Morality of Administrative Law By Cass R Sunstein and Adrian Vermeule
Source: Harvard Law Review
5) Administrative Law By Fairfield Institute of Management and Technology New Delhi
6) Study Material Administrative Law By Mr. Ayush Jha, Ms. Tilaka N S, Dr. Manojkumar Hiremath
Source: Bellad Law College
7) The Evolution of General Administrative Law and the Emergence of Postmodern Administrative Law By Karl Heinz Ladeur
8) Administrative Law, Public Administration, and the Administrative Conference of the United States By Gillian E Metzger
9) Administrative Law By Dr. Sunita Salpuri
10) Basic Principles of Administrative Law By Robert Musumeci Avukat Perit
Source: Robert Musumeci Avukat Perit
11) Problems of Administrative Law in the System of Public Administration (Article By Djamilya Ospanova, Duman Kussainov, Akif Suleimanov)
Source: Allied Business Academies
12) Administrative Law By Government Arts College Coimbatore
13) Constitutional and Administrative Law By Nottingham Trent University
Source: Nottingham Trent University
14) Administrative Law (Presentation By MSR Law Books)
Source: MSR Law Books
15) Administrative Law (Article By Marie Claude Premont)
Read and Download More Recommended Books Below
All Materials & Documents on this website/blog (urdukutabkhanapk.com) are only for Learning & Educational purposes. It is strictly recommended to buy the products from the original owner/publisher of these products. Our intention is not to infringe any copyright policy. If you are the copyright holder of any of the content uploaded on this site and don’t want it to be here. Instead of taking any other action, please contact us. Your complaint would be honored, and the highlighted content will be removed.